Coffee Pour Over
Carved out of a single block of Cherry or Walnut wood, the Canadiano pour-over is the perfect zero-waste method of brewing coffee!
How to use:
- add 2 TBSP favourite coffee grinds to filter
- place your pour-over on top of your mug
- slowly pour boiling water over the coffee grinds. You may need to stir during this step, depending on the fineness of your coffee grinds.
- the oils from your coffee will combine with the natural wood oils, making your coffee taste richer and more full-bodied with every cup you make!
- when you're done, put coffee grinds in your compost bin and rinse your pour-over with warm water
+ Zero Waste & Zero Parts: Designed with an ultra-fine, medical grade stainless-steel, you will never need paper filters or replacement parts.+ No Plastic:
All parts are made with biodegradable or recyclable natural material. Including packaging and finishes.+ Easy to Clean:
After using, simply place coffee grounds into your compost bin and rinse. + Hand-Crafted in Canada:
Made in Toronto. Using locally sourced FSC certified wood milled in Ontario.+ Remarkable Coffee:
The natural wood of the pour-over combines with the flavor of your coffee giving you a well-rounded, full-body, rich cup of coffee.